4096X3072 Free Torrentday Repent Or Perish! Tvos

Repent or Perish!

Directed by - Matthew Victor Pastor. Summary - As a nation votes to discover its identity, a family struggles to find its own. countries - Australia. Creator - Matthew Victor Pastor. Star - Joseph J Lai, Vessy Karadjova. I love this! haha shes better than half the people on youtube if u ask me. The body of Christ is only found in Paul"s message Christ made paul the apostle of the gentiles NO ONE ELSE! Do the study and research you will find this to be true. GOD BLESS.

THIS IS SOOO GOOD! Thank you. “Turn or burn” LOL. :D hope my child is like that. Bahahaha this is awesome. Thank you LORD for dr. Ralph Yankee Arnold for teaching us your word he has been a blessing to me and my life. and thank you Jesus most of all for giving me life Without End Amen. Best song ever????????. Folks you had better study your Bible. Yankee is twisting the meaning of repentance. No scripture says I have to repent before I believe. Acts 2:38 says to those who BELIEVED they had killed the son of God to repent and be baptized. Yankee is good at building a straw man (that is creating a situation to build his premise, doctrine) on. However he gives security to those living in open rebellion to God of a home in Heaven. He (Yankee) says that repent only means to change your mind (his straw man. Repent starts with a changed mind that will result in a changed life. (Not christian perfection) there is no such thing as sinless perfection. I plead with you do not take scriptures out of context as Yankee does.

Beleive on the Lord Jesus Christ & his Death burrial an the power of his resurection. Present day. If you were alive back in time past 2000 yrs ago before the cross work was finished AND REAVELED during Jesus earthly ministry wich you wernt, then John 3: 16 is what saved you. 1 corinth 15, 1-4. It realy is that simple. Paul explains the SIMPLISITY, that is in Christ. God bless.

JESUS PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON US ALL. AMEN.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

سازا دیزاین سیمرغ خیال Grace کالیبر jahane penhan/جهانی پنهان ِبِسْمِ اللهِ الرَحْمٰنِ الرَحیٖمْ آرشیو معاونت پرورشی دبستان پروین کافه استور Raquel