Tombstone-Rashomon Where Watching

Tombstone-Rashomon

Eric Schumacher

Alex Cox
The Tombstone story told in the style of the Japanese classic Rashomon where we see history from several perspectives including that of Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday, Kate, Ike Clanton, Colonel Hafford and Johnny Behan
Genre: Western
Rating: 4,6 / 10

Val Kilmer stole this movie. His scenes were the best. Ringo: I was just foolin about. Doc: I wasnt. Yes, definitely, great scenes. Nice to see them together in this easy-watch manner. Thanks for posting. This is my favorite western of all time definitely a classic and great film. Does this mean we"re not friends anymore? You know ed, if I thought you weren"t my friend. I just don"t think I could bare it. When you think shit is sweet. But it ain"t sweet. Worried about Napoleon. They would have walked you. Best doc holiday I"ve ever is the Oscar. ??. Say when. Poor soul you where just to high strong. Best scenes? The whole movie is the best scene. In fact, you"re probably seeing double pulls out another pistol I have two guns. one for each of ya such a badass ??.

News — XIXA.

Repo Chick. Why Kate ? You"re not wearing a bustle. How lewd. Sam Elliott made a name for himself as a Western star—debuting in the classic Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and playing a grizzled frontiersman in the period Western Tombstone and in the modern-day The Big Lebowski. You called down the thunder, well now you got it. True West Best of the West 2018 Western Movies. What a snot I have become. I miss my 1080P. Fun fact: Doc said most of these catch phrases in real life. And he also used a self cocking pistol. Who"s playing red dead 2 right now.

“I have two guns, one for each of ya” is one of the best lines ive ever heard. When you create your character and dump all points into Dexterity.

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

علمي سياسي فرهنگي اجتماعي گروه آکس کناف قاصدک خدا پاورپوينت سوالات امتحانی کیف دوزی همراه با جواب tabligat001 سلامت آنلاین روحِ شناورِ غیرِسرگردان